Brenda L.

mummy | family | everything in between

Positive pregnancy @ 32 weeks

Staying positive at this point in my pregnancy has no longer become second nature, but instead a very deliberate and conscious process. Ever since the start of my 3rd trimester my body has been experiencing all kinds of pain and discomfort I have never felt with Leo and I attribute that largely to the fact that my body is also trying to cope with the demands of a boisterous toddler at home!

On days where exhaustion takes full reign, the pain at its peak and with my little boy still demanding for my time, I find myself crying heaps and feeling completely helpless and then angry at myself for being mentally "incapable". It is so easy to let yourself fall into negativity but we all need to remind ourselves that through pain, we build and find our strength.

I'm just looking forward to welcome our baby girl in the nearing weeks and that's all the focus I need to get myself through.

x

0 Comments